Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Loyal to no-one

Got my hands on the latest Dropkick Murphy's album today, one of the songs really got to me, "Loyal to no-one", because it seemed to fit me, the lyrics matched so many of my feelings, am I perhaps a psychopath?

Nah, I don't really think so, but I sometimes wonder how much I feel and how much I can feel. It been some time since I felt what I thought was love the last time I felt it. I've felt happiness and sadness, hate and longing, but I don't think I've felt love in a long time..
Never mind, I'm going to bed soon, gotta get up early tomorrow and go to school, lately I've gotten into the habit of going to bed early so that I get to sleep alot and wake up feeling at least reasonably well rested.
Night Monkey says OOOK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home