Sunday, October 14, 2007

The worst day since yesterday

Well, this was a weird night if nothing else, first I had some wine with S1 and S2, S1 then proceeded to tell me not to make a move on J, something that I wasn't going to do anyways, I'm simply not interested in that girl.. What blows my mind is that I then asked S1 who I could make a move on and she told me that A was ok, and i mocked the offer since I've always felt A was young but wouldn't admit it and just acted old.. Later on A turned up and she turned out to have a wonderful fucking brain, ergo she was soooo much better than I remembered her.
Drunken stupidness then ensued and I was waaay obvious in what I wanted from A, which was fine until we decided to try find another party, which is when I lost her, she just disappeared.

But on the other hand, when I was running around looking for her I found S3 who I haven't seen in like three months, and we'll probably get together in a week or two and have fun, yay. I also found that E is working as a doorman at one of the better places in V, so know I know three different people who can help me get in fast and for free. niiiice.

Hopefully A will reappear sooner or later and get in touch so that we can continue our discussions and I can continue being pathetically obvious, I'm just too old and tired to bother with playing all those games, it's easier to be honest from the start.

Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shinobi girl said...

You're too old and tired to bother with playing all those games? You're just too desperate, admit it!!! Hihi

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home