Thursday, January 10, 2008

I fucking hate you

This won't be long. But there will be alot of "fuck"s, so if you're sensitive, don't bother.

FUCK!
How the hell can this fucking girl make me feel this fucked up, feels like my head is turned inside out, like me stomach is about to burst with a damn alien or something, sleep is fucking impossible, fitful and short if it even exists.
It's only taken two fucking weeks or so and I hardly know her but still I'm so royally fucked that I'm ashamed of myself, the only thing I want to do is hit something really hard, preferably with a baseball bat, or blow something up.
Fuck fuckeli fuck fuck fuck.
That pretty much sums it up. I guess I'm pathetic but that's really it.
Now you're thinking; "what a loser who can't accept getting dissed by a girl" but hell, if that was all I'd be fucking juggling baby seals or something, it's the fucking to-and-fro that's really got me going, the on-off the yes-no, the damn undecidedness coupled with some sort of scary, psychological knowledge coupled with the fact that she seems abso-fucking-lutely clueless about everything and shit.

"Enough of this nonsense, bring on the fucking lapdancers" I wish it was only that fucking easy.
Good night and die. / Murdermonkey

7 Comments:

Blogger Shinobi girl said...

What can I say?! I feel for you, I hate with you because I'm fucking tired of that kinda shit too. Enough is enough! Make up your fucking mind!

Oh, that felt good...

10:59 PM  
Blogger Monkey boy said...

"anonymous", haven't seen her in more than a month.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good, i kinda knew that, she is not my girlfriend anymore tho. im sorry about the phone calls and that stuff. i just flipped. ah well i just wanted to appoligize about that. take care

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kinda lied to, she dumped me the day after she met you or something, i dont know realy when she met u the first time. but it was close.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Monkey boy said...

"anonymous", no sweat, shit happens, and sometimes the shit is or includes girls.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger TheBoywithoutTheGirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home